- Join Australia's number 1 University
- Career opportunities, professional development, work-life balance.
- Use your expertise and innovative thinking to truly have an impact.
Who says you can't change the world? We expect to do nothing less.
Project Services, University Services
Salary: $77,207 - $83,573 p.a. plus 17% superannuation
About University Services
University Services comprises of 1,600 professional staff focused on providing client centric and innovative services to the University. The group is providing transformational change, defining and influencing future service enhancements within the University of Melbourne. The Project Administrator is a member of the Enterprise Portfolio Management Team which sits within the Project Services portfolio.
About the role
Responsible for the administration and coordination of projects across the University's projects and programs portfolio and deliver project support to the Enterprise Portfolio Management Office. Project support activities include organising and documenting meetings, events and activities; managing logs and records; where necessary, assisting with project schedules, risks and issues, project documentation, and liaising with vendors and stakeholders, and other administrative tasks as required.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline and or equivalent mix of education and relevant experience
- Working to co-ordinate activities and support projects and programs across the University's portfolio.
- Co-ordinate project meetings (including team meetings, Steering Group meetings, Stakeholder workshops, events and other activities)
- Proven ability to thrive in a changing and fast paced environment
- Maximise your benefits through our Salary Packaging scheme
- Flexible family friendly policies, providing generous leave and working conditions
- The opportunity to work in a culturally rich environment
- A substantial discount to eligible staff and their immediate families in undertaking further studies at the University of Melbourne
To find out more, go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/working/benefits
The University is a vibrant campus. We have well established clubs and networks giving the opportunity to engage and collaborate with other staff around the University. We strive to create an environment where staff and students promote culturally inclusive behaviour and activities, ensure cultural differences are heard and explored, and actively seek to learn from other cultures.
The University of Melbourne is the Number 1 University in Australia and among the leading Universities in the world, according to The Times Higher Education world reputational ranking, the National Taiwan University ranking, The Times Higher Education world university ranking and Shanghai Jiao Tong Academic Ranking of World Universities.
Close date: 28 Feb 2017
Position Description & Selection Criteria