- Full time, fixed term opportunity until March 2018
- Level 0809 / Salary range $93K to $112K and 9.5% employer superannuation contribution
This position leads the Academic Policy Coordination Team in the Office of Curriculum and Academic Policy.
The Office of Curriculum and Academic Policy supports the development of strategy, policy and procedure in relation to learning, teaching and curriculum across the University.
This position leads the Academic Policy Coordination Team in the Office of Curriculum and Academic Policy. The position is required to manage services to the Schools of the University in curriculum management, student discipline and Boards of Examiners whilst working collaboratively across functions to progress strategic and operational priorities in learning, teaching and curriculum at a whole of institution level.
For further information about this position, please refer to the Position Description.
Skills and Experience
- A postgraduate qualification and extensive relevant experience or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills, including the demonstrated ability to interact and negotiate constructively and collaboratively with staff at all levels of the academy and professional services.
- Demonstrated ability to assume responsibility for the management of diverse functions to a high standard of service.
- Knowledge and understanding of University Policy and Procedures including the provision of high level advice in the interpretation of policy and regulation.
This is a great time to join Murdoch. There are a multitude of opportunities and exciting projects that are presented by the State Government Activity Centre on our doorstep. The colocation of the New Fiona Stanley Hospital and the St John of God Hospital provide many synergies for our learning and teaching, research and community engagement.
Closing date: 27 Feb 2017 (11:59pm)