JOB ID: 170042
SALARY RANGE: $90,779 to $127,681 pa (plus 17% super)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time (36.75 hours per week) and ongoing
LOCATION: Melbourne Burwood Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Senior Lecturer or Lecturer in Mobile Computing and Apps Development will be required to undertake research, develop and implement commercial projects, teach and publish in the area of Mobile Computing and Apps Development.
This will include:
- Contributing to their specific areas of research, scholarship or creative activity.
- Contributing to research projects and collaborations to create new insights and opportunities.
- Developing and executing commercial projects in the Deakin Software and Technology Innovation Laboratory (DSTIL).
- Contributing to research collaborations and partnerships which have demonstrable outcomes.
- PhD in a relevant field (or equivalent)
- Ability to Research seminars and publish in reputed international journals
- Capacity to supervise research students in Mobile Computing and Apps Development
- Proven research activity in Mobile Computing and Apps Development or an area of research strength with the School of Information Technology, including a sound record in publishing in highly ranked academic journals
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Professor John Yearwood, telephone +61 3 9264 8727, email email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 26 February 2017
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin's workplace benefits can be found here: **deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.