RMIT University has a global reputation for excellence in professional and vocational education, applied research and engagement with the needs of industry and the community. Founded in 1887, RMIT now has more than 80,000 students, including more than 12,000 at postgraduate level and operates across three campuses and two sites in Australia, two campuses in Vietnam, a research and industry collaboration centre in Spain, and partners in Singapore, Hong Kong, mainland China, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, India, Belgium, Germany, Austria and the Netherlands.
The College of Business is one of three academic colleges within the University and delivers undergraduate, postgraduate coursework, research and vocational programs in Melbourne, the international campuses in Vietnam, and partners in Singapore, China and Indonesia. The School of Business IT and Logistics is the largest provider of Business IT and Supply Chain Management programs in Australia offering undergraduate business degrees in Information Systems and Logistics/Supply Chain Management, and postgraduate degrees in Business IT, Information Management, Supply Chain and Logistics Management. Programs are offered in Melbourne, Vietnam, Shanghai, Singapore and online.
The School is seeking experienced sessional educators to join the Master of Business IT teaching team. We are seeking individuals with industry experience in:
- Understand Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) modules (SAP certified in any modules including SAP Business ByDesign)
- ERP project management experience
- Supply chain management and strategy
- Big data analytics experience (able to use SAP Lumira)
- Aware of latest ERP trends and issues
- have recent teaching experience (seminars, tutorials and/or lectures) at postgraduate and undergraduate levels
- be commitment to support student learning and student experience through engaging classroom delivery and facilitation
- be proficient in SAP Business By Design, SAP Lumira, Microsoft- Word and PowerPoint
- have high level course administrative skills including the ability to provide timely, constructive and detailed feedback to students on assessment tasks
- be experience with administering learning management systems is desirable
- be available to teach day and/or evening classes, including traveling for overseas teaching commencing ending of March 2017 till June 2018.
Applicants do not need to have completed or be completing a PhD presently to apply. However, applicants with/completing a PhD are encouraged to apply as are those with strong industry experience. To apply please visit yourcareer.rmit.edu.au, search using job reference number 556604 and supply the following:
- A cover letter detailing your industry and teaching experience with ERP and SAP software applications knowledge.
- A complete CV detailing relevant industry and teaching experience alongside two referees
- Copies of original teaching evaluation or student satisfaction survey results if available